Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Keeping you posted!!

I began student-teaching. What an experience. I'm in preschool with about 23 little ones ages 3-5. And let me tell you they tire me out!! But I'm loving it. I do miss Hailey though but this must be done. She is watched by her grandpa rod one day a week and Ryan the other day. She then goes to day care/preschool the other 3. She is having a hard time adjusting to school but we think she will get into the routine soon. I hope for my sake!!! I'm coming to find out that time is of the essence. I have NONE. I'm so busy with teaching, then the cooking and cleaning and taking care of Hailey and Ryan that I'm a little stressed that I'm trying to cope with it all but it's hard. But it hopefully will get better shortly. That's what going on over here. Take Care

1 comment:

  1. I have been meaning to email you or myspace you to see how your first week went. I'm glad it's going good...although crazy! hehe

    Holy freaking cow though,23 kids??? How many teachers?

    ReplyDelete