Monday, August 3, 2009

New News!

Today I went to the doctors and found out that Wyatt is huge! He is over 4 lbs. And growing fast. I have been having contractions like crazy so he told me to rest alot. Which is do hard when you have a 3 year old. But I have too! Also, Wyatt is going to be induced at 39 weeks since he might just top Hailey's size, 9lbs 5oz. But I'm not going to hold my breath because anything can happen. At least know I can look forward to seeing him sooner. We just can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy love!
    That is one reason I'm glad I keep having girls, they say boys are bigger and my Dad was huge which means if I ever DO have a boy - I'm probably in for it.

    On the other hand, that's the good thing about it being a "guess", it really could end up going either way. I have a friend who was 36 weeks and her baby boy was measuring over 8lbs so they were planning an induction 4 whole days before her due date.

    She had him on his own a few days ago and he was only 7lbs 3oz. There's hope! Hehe

    ReplyDelete