Ok, so this might seem crazy but I miss my jeans!! Yes, Jeans! When you have lost something that you wore everyday of your life and haven't been able to wear them in almost 9 months it's very hard to see them hanging there just waiting to be worn again. I can't wait to lose this weight and get back into them. It will be a long road but I know I can do it. Must lose 50lbs by December 31st. That is my goal. Then, I will be well below pre baby!! We have a wedding to go to and I want to look hot in my dress!!!! Duh, it's New Years I have to look the part of a hot momma!! Well, I just wanted to let you all know my future plans to wear my JEANS and lose weight!!
JEANS, JEANS, JEANS, oh how I love them!!!!!!!
9 years ago


you didnt have your baby yet did you?!
ReplyDeletewhats your email address?
ReplyDeleteno i only get it if you respond on mine because i forget to check back
ReplyDeletep.s. im so excited for you!! what time do you go in?..and i know shes huge already!
ReplyDelete