Thursday, August 20, 2009

Big Day!!!

At school getting ready to paint.
Getting ready to go in.

Painting her name tag.


SO excitied to go in to school.



Car ride there. So happy.




Getting in car.





Waiting patiently for me to load the car up.

She is such a big girl know I cant believe that she is already big enough to go to preschool. Time flies. Soon a little boy will be here and then the time will fly with 2. I love being a mom. It is the greatest thing in the world!!





2 comments:

  1. Hello Amber, your Mom just sent me your blog address so I can see pics of your family. Hailey has gotten so big! I bet you are ready for Wyatt to get here. Good luck with the baby. I am excited that we can keep in touch now. I will look you up on facebook too. Talk to you later~My blog is jenhessenthaler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i have you on my blog as well. And yes I am ready for him to arrive!!

    ReplyDelete