Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wyatt's Shower

Left to right Adrianne, Jenn, Me, Kimmy.
Me opening my mom's present to Wyatt.

Same


Same again



Here is the blanket that my mom made for him it's so cute. Also he got another homemade blanket from his other grandma. No picture yet. I will post more pictures when I get them from my mom. Since no one took pictures from my camera. Of course NOT!!!
My shower was absoulty perfect, good food, awesome family and freinds and fantastic gifts. Wyatt is know set for a while anyways! We can't wait for his arrival.
I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday to see if anything is going on down there. Oh yes which reminds me maybe I should inspect that!!!! FYI. Just thought you would all like to know that! I am getting more and more stretch marks daily it seems he is growing like a weed. I don't know how much more I can take of the belly getting bigger but I guess that there is really nothing I can do, right?
Well, I would just like to thank my mom for throwing this wonderful shower for me. It really means alot that she cares what Wyatt looks like!!! Because I had nothing for him before the shower! Love you Mom!!











No comments:

Post a Comment