Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Time Flies!!

So here we are with a one month old baby!! I can't believe he is already a month old! It's been a rough one but a great one too. Hailey has adjusted well but as for Ryan and I it's a new experience that's for sure. Sleep deprived and trying to manage 2 kiddos and their schedules are tough. We are trying our best for the time being. I know it will get easier!! Hopefully!! I will post pics of him and Hailey hopefully tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. i know!! its so much harder with 2 then it is with 1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I don't know what the heck, but I didn't save your blog address to my page. So I was thinking you just hadn't updated since the baby was born. So I found you again, and I definitely saved it this time.

    ReplyDelete