ok so I take all my photos with my phone because it's always on me. But I was telling Ry that I have to start taking pictures with my camera or we are not going to have any of our son, only the ones on my phone. I have such cute ones but I need to download them and I am lazy. Hopefully tomorrow I can get them up to share with you all.
Emily personal question. What size bra's do you wear? I have 2 really nice nursing bras that I am not using anymore. They are 38 D's. One black and one white. Let me know if interested. I payed alot for them and am not using. Give you or anyone a good deal.
9 years ago


My boobs are way BIGGER than 38D ?!! Just kidding. That's probably my size, but I'm super picky about my bras beacuse almost every single one itches like crazy! I'll have to take a look sometime and see if they're the kind I like :) And some of my friends have adisk in their phone they can save their pics on...do you? They said it makes it easier to transfer them to the computer....can't wait for pictures though!!
ReplyDelete